POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Tent object : Re: Tent object Server Time
30 Jul 2024 22:18:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tent object
From: Cerambycideh
Date: 25 Mar 2008 12:45:01
Message: <web.47e938cf496570ec800e16f70@news.povray.org>
Thanks Chris and Steven,
   These are good ideas.  Chris, the tents you posted look great and I could
definitely use this!  The reason I thought the waving canvas effect would be
more complicated than I wanted to tackle was that this would occur at the
bottom while the canvas at the top would be taught. So the waves would dampen
with height.  In any case, the event tents images you posted look like what I'm
looking for.  Thanks to both of you for your help!
  - Cerambycideh